Thursday, August 5, 2010

Interview with Heather Raven

Today I got the chance to interview the wonderful Heather Raven www.thewanderingconjurer.blogspot.com. She is a great wizard here is the interview!
Q:How did you find Wizard 101?
A:Well my brother saw a TV commercial and,and I watched him playing it and thought it was cute,and I saw that you could get a unicorn pet so I made a wizard.
Q:Why did you choose myth as your school?
A:Well I took the quiz and that was the one I got, it sounded cool. Plus I like Houdini.
Q:Who is your best friend in game?
A:My real life friends Ryan Ghostbane and Elijah Moonflame.
Q:Who is your favorite teacher and why?
A:Well I like Lydia Greyrose, she is so cute!
Q:What is your favorite part of the game?
A:That's tough,I really like the community that is part of the game. It makes gameplay really interesting.
Q:If you could change one thing about the game what would it be?
A: A better menu chat system.
Q:What is your biggest game related goal?
A:I think my biggest goal currently is to get Lenora(my death wizard) to Grandmaster before Halloween. It's crazy!
Q: What does Wizard 101 mean to you?
A:It means an escape from the mundane, and a magical adventure with some really great people. Who I am lucky enough to call my friends.
Thanks Heather for the interview see ya in the spiral!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when commenting and do not disregard others because of their personal opinions. Thank you!-Connor Mistblade