Friday, December 31, 2010

Its been a while.....

Hi everyone I bet most of you forgot me. If anyone's reading this then thank you. Well 2010 has almost come to a close when it started I was still running around wizard city. I recently had my wisaversery on December 18th. I can honestly say I never expected to get into to Wizard 101 so much. The community welcomed me in with ease which I really appreciate. I would like to say some words about a few people who changed the game experience for me and changed my life.

Heather Raven-One of my best friends in wizard 101, I met Heather at the Ravenwood Ball where we were competing against each other in the student teacher elections.We quickly became friends and still are today. Heather inspires me as a blogger,a player, and a person.

Edward-Edward is another one of my closest friends he really introduced me to the community and I will be eternally grateful for that. Edward helped me with a bunch of real life problems as well and we've been through a lot together.

John Lifeglen-John is a very dependable person he's the first person I would come to for any question. He also started the bloggers club which increased my love for writing.

Bailey Skystaff- Way back in spring I almost quit blogging Bailey and Heather were the ones who stopped me. I met Bailey later in summer late at night. We became friends fairly fast. She helped me with crafting so much that even doing 500 Malistaire runs would not be able to repay the debt I owe her.

Destiny Mistshard- Destiny was introduced to me by Bailey. I wish there was some way I could repay her she has definitely helped me with more quests and bosses then anyone I know, and is all around a great friend.

Donna Spellthorn-Donna was a sincere friend all the way through my wizard journey she was the person who inspired me to start blogging and I really enjoy talking to her.

Alric Ravensinger-My fellow Pokemon fan, Alric has helped me with a lot of things(to many to list) and always entertains me with his comics

There are so many more people I would like to thank but if I did this post would go on forever. I wish you all a happy new year. See ya in the spiral!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Wizaversarry Connor :) and thank you for the kind words! Happy to hear you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when commenting and do not disregard others because of their personal opinions. Thank you!-Connor Mistblade