Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Colors

Well this is a little late but I have completely changed my blog to match with fall. Someone should really do a Halloween party. Well we all know that Celestia is coming out very soon. I am very excited I have a feeling its going to be great. To get us all in the fall mood I wrote a little poem.

I wake up and see the trees
they look different in a way
there colors widely vivid
shades of red,yellow,and orange
I feel like they light up the earth

Some pumpkins sit right there
on my doorstep
all big orange and plump
then I hear a thump

I look onto a tree to see a sight
a squirrel
waking up from the chilly windy night

I realize it is fall
all great and colorful
the trees shed there leaves people trick or treat
the smell of wood fills the air
fall sure comes with flair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when commenting and do not disregard others because of their personal opinions. Thank you!-Connor Mistblade