Saturday, July 3, 2010

Silver Collosus and Kensington Team

Hi guys you probably know why I made this post. I got the Silver Collosus! Vaden is an awesome pet and now my second favorite. He will never beat my loyal orthrus Spike who I consider not my pet, but my partner. Here is a picture of Vaden above. Also I really want that Seraph pet so I am looking for a team to run Kensington for a while with. You must..................

.be a grandmaster
.have text chat or open chat
.want the seraph
.be on often for example at least once every two days
.be a team person
.have beaten Malistaire
be an active community member
I hope you guys join I will tell you when all three positions are filled if you want to join just email me at connormistblade@yahoo.com with the name of your wizard their level, school, and name. Only one wizard per person. See ya in the Spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when commenting and do not disregard others because of their personal opinions. Thank you!-Connor Mistblade