Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Finished with Celestia!(:Almost:) and Update Notes

I'm almost done with Celestia! I started working hard and got through the Crab Empire and the Solarium(thanks John Lifeglen!) Now all I have to do is finish the Trial of Spheres. (I'm also level 60!) (I think I'm overusing parenthesis in this post) I'm planning to do it this weekend because I have exams this week so after school I'm too tired. The test realm has also gone live with Celestia Housing! Read the update notes here. I'm probably not going to cast the Celestia Observatory but I still love that its there. The blog will be revamped soon maybe by the time you read this post. Also only 15 more days to my birthday. Last but not least Pokemon Black and White are coming out on Sunday (big fan since the beginning I even have the original games) so I'm super excited for that. 

See ya in the Spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when commenting and do not disregard others because of their personal opinions. Thank you!-Connor Mistblade