Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Beginnings

To me tomorrow is school. Back to homework, teachers, students, and learning. I don't hate school but I don't love it. The main reason is homework and (some) students are horribly mean. A new school year is also full of new beginnings. Its almost like your a chalkboard and your erased just to start getting wrote on again. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that adventure. I don't think I ever will be. The mix of emotions kills me but I have to ignore it. Each year makes me a better person. That's what I look forward to the most. Last year I learned to never give up hope, no matter how bad things may seem you'll always bounce back as long as you give yourself the chance to. "You have to be strong. Strength of heart will carry you through the hardest of trials."-Terra (Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep). I know that tonight when I go to bed I won't be able to sleep. Not because I'm scared but because I know that this year will change my life in some way. I may not know what that way may be but I won't go searching for it, I know it'll come to me. Never give up hope.


2 comments:

  1. I understand you there. For me I started High School on Monday. :O It's scary, there are so many people, and worst of all, I'm extremely shy(maybe that's why do so much with wiz, they can't see me! XD) So I know how you feel.

    And one thing to always remember is that you'll always have all your fellow wizards to turn to when your sad. Who knows, maybe you'll run into someone asking for acorns ingame while walking around and you'll get cheered right up :)

    Hope you have a good school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morgrim!
    The first day was nice but I hate the new Vice Principal.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when commenting and do not disregard others because of their personal opinions. Thank you!-Connor Mistblade