Sunday, November 27, 2011

Zafaria Progress

Hi guys I know I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy but I have been keeping up with all the news. Its been about a week since Zafaria was released and many are already done! I have been taking it slow and haven't made it to the Savannah yet due to the fact that I want this content to last. Honestly I love Zafaria the entire update was full of good. I can't seem to find a negative point other then no new school pets. I'll be back into the posting cycle during December so See ya in the Spiral!

3 comments:

  1. Benjamin DragonswordNovember 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM

    who knows maybe they'll have a later update with new school pets (Celestia didn't have school pets but they put them in with Wintertusk).

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you're waiting for new school pests, I mean Pets, here some Monkeys for you.

    Here's something that might help you along the way. Find the monkeys quest:
    First visit Zeke up in Baobab Crown,

    Baobab Market - hidden behind barrels at the back of building by river

    Savannah - before you enter the Lion temple for final fight, look around tent area to get monkey.

    Waterfront - gotta get Giraffe quest and entry to Stone Town. Talk to Giraffe in Library at Waterfront. Other monkey is at left side of palace entrance.

    Zamunda outskirts - Monkey is at tent near Myth elephants, close to river.

    Zamunda - gotta get quest from the zebra queen. You'll need to fight Storm bug and death minion. After fight monkey is sitting by wall.

    Elephant Graveyard - from the pathway to queen Elissa's tomb, turn left, follow the moat until you find a tomb stone with the monkey sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Zumunda Monkey is in the "Magicians House" with the storm bug.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when commenting and do not disregard others because of their personal opinions. Thank you!-Connor Mistblade